Friday, May 10, 2013

Sew Sweetness Pattern Winners



According to random.org, the three winners who will each get to pick three Sew Sweetness (hey, lucky you, Sara just released an awesome wallet pattern this week!) patterns are:

#51 Katie

"I love the Aeroplane bag. Perfect size for this traveling nurse to carry all her stuff, since there never is a locker. Besides, it is Nurse's Week, what better thing to win?"

#94 Falafel and the Bee who said:
"I LOVE that aeroplane bag, but the Dot dot Dash Dash bag is pretty cool too!
I would love a good pattern for a sturdy bag. I carry waaaaay too much stuff around, and consequently, my bags do not hold up well.
~Michelle"


#34 Kellers who said:

"I love your blog. I'd be so excited to win one of these patterns!"



Congrats! I'll be emailing you today about what patterns you'd like. 






This weekend I'll be binding up this flying geese quilt and finishing a Noodlehead Super Tote. What are your weekend sewing plans?





3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I love this quilt! It's so perfect! I just finished sewing all the pieces together on my very first quilt. I was wondering if you knew of anyone In the Cincinnati area that could quilt it for me? Or where I could learn to do it? I don't have a long arm machine, or the patience to do itby hand. Thanks! -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill! My friend Jill (Ha!) does great long arm quilting. I think the best way to contact her is thru Facebook maybe: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darling-Jill-Quilts/306328469409791?fref=ts

    But if you did want to do it yourself, I'd say just get a good walking foot and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always in awe of your quilting- this one looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.