Monday, May 9, 2011

My Fave Spring Tops

I wish I could have found time to enter something into the Spring Top Sewalong, but I have my reasons. (Their names are Hendrix and Elsie and mastitis. Guess which one has overstayed its welcome.) But I looked through all of them and picked out my favorites, just for fun. I really want to start making more of my own clothes. Some of these aren't necessarily my style, but I still think they are really beautiful and inspiring. Well done ladies.


Slouchy Shirt by AnneThe explorer top            Swiss Pumpkin Top by Ruby  

tulip time tunic by alethaPleated Polka Dot by Jess          Flowery button-down by Nicole

Broken Striped top by Novita         French Inspired Spring Top by Thouraya      Cotton Candy by Laurel

1   2    3
4   5    6
7   8    9

What are you hoping to make for yourself this season?





3 comments:

  1. Ugh...Mastitis. We are long time enemies. I get it several times with each kid. At least so far. :) Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I really like #3, the colors are beautiful!

    xoxo
    Janee
    yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to make #7!!! You should make it and show us how! lol! I would love to make something for myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.